Life has been overflowing with good, real, true things this week.
- looking at houses with Trevor
- a little mountain of white yarn for a new project
- hosting the Young Adult Group even though our apartment is small and I didn't even think it would work, but of course God showed up and taught me so much in that simple Thursday night
- watching snowflakes fall from inside a gorgeous old plantation home where I experienced my first networking event and met some wonderful people.
- editing reception photos of happy people dancing
- meeting up with an Instagram friend
- coffee scented candles
- lavender bubble baths
- the oversized white sweater I've worn literally every day this week
- Ruth Reichl's "Comfort Me With Apples", and reading it in said bubble baths
- soul-searching days that produce answers